This page is for advanced users.
Use the block explorer to view NFTs. Before you begin, ensure the status of the transaction to mint the NFT is Confirmed.
The following guide refers to the original Flare block explorers.
- Retrieve the transaction hash for the NFT.
- Open a block explorer for the appropriate network. The block explorer dashboard is displayed.
- Specify the NFT transaction hash from Step 1 in the Search field, and click the result. The Transaction Details page is displayed.
- Locate the Tokens Minted section. The value of the For parameter is the numerical ID for the NFT.
- Click the ID. The NFT collection page is displayed. In most cases, your NFT is displayed in the upper-right hand side of the page. However, if the NFT creator used public IPFS gateways or did not create the NFT according to the ERC-721 or ERC-1155 standards, the NFT might not display.
Last update: 2024-03-01