This page is for advanced users.
Use the block explorer to view NFTs. Before you begin, ensure the status of the transaction to mint the NFT is Confirmed.
- Retrieve the transaction hash for the NFT.
- Open a block explorer for the appropriate network. The block explorer dashboard is displayed.
- Specify the NFT transaction hash from Step 1 in the Search field, and click the result. The Transaction Details page is displayed.
- Locate the Tokens Minted section. The value of the For parameter is the numerical ID for the NFT.
- Click the ID. The NFT collection page is displayed. In most cases, your NFT is displayed in the upper-right hand side of the page. However, if the NFT creator used public IPFS gateways or did not create the NFT according to the ERC-721 or ERC-1155 standards, the NFT might not display.
Last update: 2023-06-06