Viewing Token Transfers#
This page is for advanced users.
The following guide refers to the original Flare block explorers.
Use the block explorer to view token transfers to and from an address.
- Retrieve the address whose token transfers you want to view.
- Open the block explorer for the appropriate network. The block explorer dashboard is displayed.
- Insert the address from Step 1 into the Search field. If the address exists, it is highlighted in the results list.
- Click the highlighted address. The Address Details page is displayed.
Click the Token Transfers tab, as shown in the following image:
The Token Transfers list is displayed.
Click the transaction hash for the token transfer you want to view. The following details about the transfer are displayed:
- Transaction Hash: A unique identifier that proves a transaction is verified and added to the blockchain.
- Result: The state of the transaction. The state is either Success, Pending, or Failed.
- Status: The status of the transaction. The status is either Confirmed or Unconfirmed.
- Block: The number of the block that contains the transaction.
- Timestamp: The date and time when the transaction was added to the blockchain and the amount of time required to confirm it.
- From: The address of the transaction sender.
- Interacted With (To): The address of the contract that handles the transaction.
- Tokens Transferred
- From: The address that initiated the transaction with the contract.
- To: The address of the recipient of the token in the transaction.
- For: The symbol of the token and its quantity in the transaction.
- Value: The quantity of tokens sent.
- Transaction Fee: The total cost of the transaction.
- Gas Price: The price per unit of gas specified by the sender. Units are measured in gwei.
- Transaction Type:
- Gas Limit: The maximum amount of gas approved for the transaction.
- Max Fee Per Gas: The maximum total amount per unit of gas the sender would pay, including the base fee and priority fee.
- Max Priority Fee per Gas: The maximum fee per unit of gas specified by the sender to pay a validator to prioritize the transaction. This fee is also called a tip.
- Priority Fee/Tip: The priority fee specified by the sender to pay a validator to prioritize the transaction.
- Transaction Burnt Fee: The amount of
$FLRburned for the transaction.
- Gas Used by Transaction: The actual amount of gas used by the transaction.
- Nonce Position: The transaction number from the sender's address. Each transaction made by an address increases the nonce by one.
- Raw Input: The hashed input of a transaction. This input accompanies the transaction to process it.
- Input: The relevant functions that were called and parameters used in the transaction.