SafePal S1 Wallet#
SafePal S1 is a non-custodial hardware wallet that is considered one of the most secure ways to manage your crypto assets.
Flare support instructions awaiting confirmation
Use of a SafePal S1 hardware wallet requires syncing the device with the mobile app. A step by step unboxing guide to initialize a new device/wallet, or import an existing one from a recovery phrase, can be found here: https://safepalsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046051752-How-to-Set-Up-a-S1-Hardware-Wallet.
Once your S1 device is set up and synced with the mobile app you will need to add SGB to your listed assets:
- Ensure the SafePal S1 is updated with the latest firmware, version V1.0.32 or later.
- Login to your SafePal mobile app and have your S1 device turned on and unlocked.
- Scroll to the bottom of your listed assets in the mobile app and select
- Search for Songbird (
$SGB) and click the gray button on the right which will then turn blue.
- Click the
Add Coinbox also in blue at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the series of prompts which require scanning QR codes from both your S1 wallet and mobile app to finalize adding the asset.
Wrap and Delegate#
SafePal users can access existing decentralized applications (dApps) created by independent signal providers to wrap and delegate their
- Open the SafePal mobile app and navigate to their built-in web browser by clicking the four squares at the bottom middle of the screen.
Enter the address of the website or dApp you wish to use to wrap and delegate in the search bar at the top of the screen.
Delegating using this method is not exclusive to one specific signal provider, as their dapps (examples listed below) allow you to choose from a number of different signal providers.
After copying and pasting the address, click the drop-down menu to the right of the search tab.
- Scroll down, select the
Songbirdnetwork, and click
- A pop up will appear notifying that you are being redirected to a third party dApp. Press
Other signal providers are hosting similar websites or dApps for wrapping and delegation. See the full list of signal providers on Songbird here at https://flaremetrics.io/ftso.